Monday, July 25, 2011

33 weeks


Since now I am playing catch up, I think this was around 33 weeks... A horrible picture but you get the idea. And yes, still not wearing maternity shirts... the forever 21 specials work better.

How far along: 33 weeks?

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained: about 26 pounds... i think?

Maternity Clothes: Yes, always on the bottom, usually big non-maternity shirts on top.

Movement: Movin & groovin in there! Getting stronger and stronger everyday.

Sleep: Still sucks... i thought this happened after the baby! Luckily I have a live in helper now and can nap all day long. She has been a great help so far.

What I miss: Bending over, turning over, missing my body immensely now.

Symptoms: I won't go into it, too many to count now...

Cravings: FRUIT!! But it seems my liking of different foods has changed throughout the pregnancy. I used to like vanilla pudding... no so much anymore.

Best Moment this Week: I should delete this line. But I have had some nice experiences with my fellow Singaporeans who appreciate a pregnant woman and her strife. A bathroom attendant made me go into the wheelchair bathroom because the line was long for the normal one. And when Dirk broke down and needed a drink one night, the bar attendant brought me a special comfy chair just because I was with child. The little things make ALL the difference :)

No comments:

Post a Comment