Thursday, July 28, 2011

36 weeks

And the count down begins...

The stripes are an illusion...

Going to change it up a bit! This might make me more positive...

How much longer to go: 2-3 weeks

Going to the doctor every week now. Next appointment they will look at the fetal activity and give the steroid shot for the lungs

Weight to lose after pregnancy: 30 lbs. We stop here :)

Gender: Still a boy or it has 3 legs??

The fight club for room inside the womb: still active but running out of room, kicks are stronger but haven't been that bad... My stomach can contort into different shapes with the movement.

Cravings (something that I usually don't like): oranges... have eaten one or two a day since last week... weird!

What new symptoms happen this week??: Ok, the only thing constant in pregnancy is change, this week it is acid reflux, indigestion, restless leg (STILL), insomnia, every hour to the bathroom at night, and knee pain... that is just this week...

Things I cannot LIVE without right now: Tums, Gaviscon, BODY PILLOW (dirk wants to draw a face on it or put his picture on it, I take it everywhere and use it all the time... think he is jealous??), my fruit man at Holland Village (I buy $50 worth of fruit every week), and Crystal Light

Best moment for me this week: having my live in helper cook me dinner, clean the house, walk the dog, and doing all the heavy lifting and bending over... she is awesome!!

Best moment for Dirk this week: knowing he only has to put up with me for 3 more weeks :)


So my co-workers had a baby shower me and another nurse. Natalie is due August 2nd. We had a nice little lunch with everyone from the clinic, doctors, nurses, receptionist... it was great!!

Look at all these knowledgable moms I can go to for help!

This is Natalie's fourth child, I keep joking with her that I will drop off our little one at her place and she wouldn't even notice..

The loot!


No comments:

Post a Comment