Monday, July 25, 2011

35 weeks

Getting BIG!! I think the waddle is almost in full effect... almost :)


How far along: 35 weeks

Weight gained: 30 pounds, yep, maybe we stop calculating here...

Maternity clothes: Not in this picture, this is an Anthropology dress that still fits for the most part. I did have to resew the flower on better before wearing though.

Gender: Boy, still don't have a name... if you ask Kai Bjorn.

Movement: Yes, getting much much stronger, to the point that they wake me up. Also hiccups every morning. Plus much more pressure on the downward end, he is definitely lying low.

Sleep: This is a sore subject... not enough

What I miss: Another sore subject, I am getting to my wits end, the count down has begun.

People always tell you that you are going to miss being pregnant, I am not sure, I really just ignore all the movements and don't find it fun being jabbed in the ribs all the time. It is nice feeling a little special and people move out of your way when walking in the mall. But I think I would rather have the baby on the outside... this may change and I might just eat my words :)

1 comment: