Tuesday, June 28, 2011

32 Weeks

So I broke down and took some more pics. It is better now that I have an actual bump instead of just looking awkward.

the bare bump


How far along: 32 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 23.5 pounds. I think the pounds are going to start piling on now. I feel more hungry these days but still can't sit down to a proper meal. I think I could totally be vegetarian after this pregnancy, no craving for meat at all... seems too filling.

Maternity Clothes: Yep, but was surprised to find that most of my non-maternity shirts still fit. I am glad I didn't buy too many maternity clothes.

Gender: All boy, or that is what they keep telling us. There is no mistaking it either.

Movement: Lots of movement! He almost has an attitude already, knowing what positions he likes me to lay in and lets me know when he is uncomfortable. I can't hold anything on my stomach or he really starts moving a kicking.

Sleep: Still not going well, no one is getting good sleep. Even the dog is tired all day.

What I miss: Not feeling so heavy, bending over, being active in general. Singapore is too hot for me to be out during the day... I can't run errands with Dirk like I use to on the weekends because I get too hot and my feet swell out of my shoes.

Symptoms: Restless Leg Syndrome- keeps me up at night for sure now, swollen, sweaty, and HOT hands and feet- they were so bad the other day I was trying to take finger prints for my new visa and the lady couldn't get them... too hot she said.

I thought my rib was better but the other night it must have slipped back out. I can feel it when I breath in and out now. I think Dirk was able to massage it back in but boy does it hurt!! I think it will only get worse as I get bigger.

Cravings: FRUIT!! The fruit here in Singapore is amazing, I can't get enough of it!!

Best Moment this Week: Several friends had the start of the summer babies... So excited for them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment