Monday, June 6, 2011

Baby Shower

April 30th, 2011: Chatter's Cafe

I am a lucky girl to have friends that will throw me a baby shower at a whim AND show up to it! So it was an early baby shower, only 23-24 weeks along but it sure was good food and great company. Chatter's Cafe was my go to place when I was home visiting... I craved their delicious healthy food for some reason AND sweet potato french fries... YUM!

The whole group- cheers to baby shower brunch with mimosas!

Diaper cake and Crave cupcakes

Me and my momma!

The hostesses- love these women

Laerica and I (she is 3-4 weeks ahead of me with her little guy)

Great friends!

Thank you to all who came and those who didn't but still got me presents anyway. We feel very blessed to have such great people supporting us from far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment