Wednesday, May 25, 2011

27 Weeks (Crack is whack)

May 25th, 2011: Dr. K.K. Chow in Singapore

Lets play the game... how many doctor's can I see during one pregnancy?? Four so far...

Also crack is whack!! This is in reference to... different interpretations of EVERYTHING! You know how you go to one doctor and they tell you don't drink caffeine, it can kill your baby? Or don't eat lunch meat? Or crack is whack? There is so much out there for interpretation... I have heard more than once during this pregnancy, the only thing I should really stay away from is crack... I won't mention any names, but all have the initials M.D.

This is kind of how I feel everything in pregnancy is. Turns out two different Singapore doctors think chip and I are A OK. No fluid around chip's kidneys, no placenta previa, no worry about sugars. Everything looks NORMAL even the dreaded glucose tolerance test.

Dr. K.K. Chow described in detail why little boys sometimes have fluid build up in the kidneys... google it. He looked at everything in detail and says it is all normal. I do have some excess amitotic fluid but not because of sugars or kidneys... "just something to watch" they both say.

So we are good, no crack here. We have the all clear to take a babymoon and hopefully can find someplace great to spend our last time as just a couple of crazy kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment