Sunday, May 22, 2011

Week 26

So my last couple of posts were really detailed with medical stuff, sorry... just want to remember everything, it hasn't been an easy or comfortable road.

Pregnancy Highlights

Taken at 23 weeks- Baby Shower in Houston
(And yes, my boobs are huge! I think Sarah is a little shocked in this pic)

How far along: 26 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 19 pounds. I hope to keep that under 25 lb., will be easier without the temptations in Texas. I haven't gained any weight in 2 weeks plus added some much needed walking to my routine. Realistically, it will be under 30 lb. I never knew how lazy this could make me...

Maternity Clothes: Pants and leggings for sure, maternity shirts and dresses are still too big. Why is maternity wear so ugly?? I mean really, you already feel huge and then they go and make you look like a tent with horizontal stripes... i mean really??

Gender: "Chip" is his womb name, this will change hopefully soon.

Movement: Lots of kicks and summersaults. I think Chip is a little confused with the jet lag, he isn't moving around at the normal times as in the U.S.

Sleep: I can thankfully still sleep well, except the jet lag. It usually takes me a week to get over because I do it naturally and don't push my body.

What I miss: All the fruit I had to cut out because of my sugars and remembering to add lean protein to all my meals. The last thing I want to see is meat... going with dairy and nuts for the protein.

Symptoms: Restless Leg Syndrome, ugh this stinks!! Thankfully it is in the early evening and not in the middle of the night.

Cravings: Watermelon AND SNOW CONES!! (sugar free that is)

Best Moment this Week: Never feeling alone... he is always moving which keeps me company. It is a great feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment