Monday, June 20, 2011

30 Weeks and growing...

How far along: 30 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 21.5 pounds. I am now able to use my own scale every morning so I have been able to keep better track of my weight. This number definitely changes through out the day with the water weight.

Maternity Clothes: Yep, still wearing the same stuff and maternity clothes are still a little too big, but as you can see the bump in growing :)

Gender: "Chip" is his womb name, have a couple of family names picked out but still aren't sure. If you ask Dirk, he will say his name is Kai Bjorn... I think he is tired of people asking.

Movement: Tons, I can feel hands and feet at the same time on either side of my stomach.

Sleep: Not going so well... this does not make a nice Christina.

What I miss: Workouts, Running, Sleeping, Sleeping, Sleeping, Energy, Cute Clothes, Shoes Fitting... I could go on and on... I don't think being pregnant is high on my likes list.

Symptoms: Restless Leg Syndrome, Swollen (feet, lips, face, hands, knuckles, legs!!!), Joint pain everywhere...

Dislocated a rib in my back the other week, luckily it only took several sessions of physio therapy to manipulate it back in place... man that was painful.

Cravings: None really, liking more sweets but can control it with sugar free stuff

Best Moment this Week: Fixing my back... I thought I was a goner after that pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment