Monday, February 28, 2011

Mobiles Galore!

Tuesday, March 1st, 2011

15 weeks

I have started to nest, well, at least clean out the nest. Last night Dirk and I went through all our closets and made room for baby. Mostly getting rid of old clothes for a garage sale my mom is having when I get back to the states. How to pack for cross world travel lesson. Pack very little and buy EVERYTHING there. Suitcases inside suitcases work well. But this time I am just going to load up on garage sale items and then baby items on the way back.

So as the cleaning begins, I realized it is sort of saying goodbye to our twenties and hello to the thirties. All the lacy, lingerie looking shirts are out and the "will this cover my growing stomach" shirts are in. All the while Dirk is in a weight loss competition and losing weight like crazy, fitting into all his old college stuff. We are still getting rid of it though! But thank the Lord he can still fit in his suit for an upcoming wedding we are going to.

As far as weight, I haven't gained much, maybe 2lbs. My appetite is coming back but my stomach is still not tolerating anything, especially at night. I do want to keep a record of this.

Anyhow, so I have been searching on etsy.com for the perfect gender neutral mobile. Here are a couple. What do you think? I hope I didn't scare anyone with the last mobile, "the black sheep". I want something that I will be able to hang in the room for a long time, not so babyish, and more modern.



Gray & White Pom Poms


Sheep & Stars

I am all about sleep, so maybe this is a good omen?


Modern Colors


Stars Forever

Which one do you like?

2 comments:

  1. I like the Stars Forever & the Sheep & stars! :) Hope you get to feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, congrats!! So excited for y'all!

    Love all those mobiles. The stars one is my fave I think.

    ReplyDelete