Monday, February 28, 2011

Life Changing...

December 20th, 2010

The day before we left for our all inclusive CHRISTINAmas trip to the Maldives, yes I said Christinamas, not Christmas. We got some life changing news! For those who don't know Christinamas is Dirk's term for the time period from my birthday to our wedding anniversary. December 22-January 5th is considered Christinamas.

Not only was this Christinamas my thirty birthday, it was also our third wedding anniversary PLUS.... the celebration of starting a family of THREE! A big surprise to us, but as I see it, you really can't plan these things... if you do it might not ever happen. AND after going through these thirteen weeks.... we might stay a family of three.

YES! I could complain on here FOREVER, and I am sure Dirk has WAY more to complain about. But I will save you all that. You are the privileged, the chosen ones, who actually check my blog ever so often. As of now I don't wish to announce this news anywhere else.

Our due date is August 25th but will be moved up two weeks in order to combat any damage from Febe the fibroid. As Dirk calls it, coming out the sunroof...



I will get around to blogging about our travels, in between feeling like death, I mean the happiest time of our lives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment