Sunday, October 9, 2011

I promise I have more clothes....

He has more clothes but they don't fit yet.  I did find these cute shorts, not sure where I got them, aren't they cute?  We headed to Orchard again this weekend so Dirk could get his tailored items back.

This was the beginning to a very long day.  I don't think I could stand having a child that screamed all the time.  I think this was our first dose and I am sure it wasn't as bad as some people have it.

We think he has reflux, the medication has been slow to work, and the projectile vomit keeps coming.  Today was 10 times better than yesterday and our happy baby is slowly returning.  Just in case it isn't reflux, I am cutting out all dairy and soy from my diet to combat a possible allergy.  Time will tell... and maybe I will lose the rest of this weight :)


Check me out!

Very nautical today

My dad is a stud with the burp cloth!

Hanging out

No comments:

Post a Comment