Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Baby is Reappearing...

So someone was a little more happy today, thankfully!  We didn't have any more projectile throw up and less crying after feeds... so maybe the medication is finally working or maybe he just had a tummy bug.  Who knows with babies....

I did get to weigh him today and to my surprise he is still gaining weight even with all the vomiting.  So he gained almost 5 ounces since Thursday.   So we are going in the right direction, how we get there really doesn't matter I guess, just as long as we stay happy :)

Today was on and off happy... I still think we are working things out but I am So So glad my happy baby is coming back!

2 months 2 weeks
8 pounds 13 ounces or 4 kilograms
The talking was back in full force this evening along with some opened mouth smiles and arm flapping.  I love to hear him talk, one of my favorite things in the world!!!

Finally Feeling Better
Big Feet!
Loving my Bumbo Chair
Happy Boy, Full of Smiles Today! 
Kickin it!
BROTHERS- different mothers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment