Monday, March 7, 2011

16 weeks

March 8th, 2011

I am copying this from a friend. But instead of belly pictures, you will have to settle for fun pictures of other babies :)

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 16 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 0 (finally back to what I weighed before pregnancy)

Maternity Clothes: Haven't bought any yet

Gender: ?? (Not sure we are finding out)

Movement: flutters, here & there especially after sugar

Sleep: dear Friends, I am not a nice person

What I miss this week: Being able to eat food without consequences (i.e. GAS! Killer GAS)

Cravings: sushi & dim sum (go figure)

Symptoms: Exhausted. Did I mention GAS??

Best moment this week: Watching Gulianna & Bill and being so Thankful that we were able to conceive naturally and with surprise. It truly is a Blessing.


Check out this monster... we might have one of these on our hands!

1 comment:

  1. Even if you don't post any belly pictures publicly (I did, but not at first. I just felt fat!) you should take some for yourself. It's pretty crazy to look back and see what your body was able to do in just 10 short months!

    ReplyDelete