Tuesday, September 11, 2012

More Friends in the USA

We were really busy while we were back, trying to get to see everyone in 8 weeks!  It was a fun time catching up but different this time with a little man in tow.

I didn't even get to take pictures of half the people we saw and some were my most favorite people.  We got to see Beth & Jared Robinson a couple of time and Sarah Burke even flew in to meet the little man! The whole Maxie neighborhood crew and lots more!!

We got to see some small friends and big friends, so blessed to have so many in our lives at home.  Miss you all!

Ava Daughtery
Its the Maxie Pad gang, our old neighborhood always gets together!
Kathy & Craig are neighbors on the street we lived in our first house in Houston, TX

Emily Zayac Boyd
(mommy's friend from University)
I admire this talented, smart woman!  I love our catch ups!

John Hancock
He said he had never held a baby before, so I made him :)
He is married to one of my most favorite people too, Dr. Shelley Naiser Hancock

Laura Kirkham
 The all knowing expat and amazing friend!
I am so blessed to have gotten to know her in Singapore.

Shirley Lester
One of the best grandmothers ever, besides mimi of coarse!
Dylan LOVED her!

Sophie Armstrong
One of Dylan's many girlfriends
Daughter to another brilliant woman I was lucky to have met while in Singapore, Farrah Armstrong

Archie Parr
I love this little guy!
I know Dylan and him would be good friends for all the A&M games!

Olivia Brown
Another girlfriend :)
Daughter to yet another amazing friend and colleague in Singapore, Erin Brown.

Connor and Campbell Moses
(Ashley Moses-mommy's friend from University)
So fun meeting up with Ashley and her crew, she is one talented mommy!

Dayna Nance (not seen in picture Tyler Nance)
Mommy's long time highschool friend.
Dayna was just pregnant with Tyler when we were there.

Had to get some cuddles with Olivia!
Dennis Barcelona
One of my longest friendships with his mommy, Laerica Johnson Barcelona
It is so fun to have babies literally a month apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment